The GNOME Journal team has released the latest issue, featuring five brand new articles.
We have three articles based on talks and experiences at GUADEC 2010 in The Hague and two interviews.
- Writing simple, real-time games by Chris Lord
- Should I get involved? by William Carlson (aka Williamfromtexas)
- Behind the Scenes with Joanmarie Diggs
- Grilo: Integrating multimedia content in your application by Iago Toral
- GNOME Advisory Board interview with Bradley Kuhn by Stormy Peters
What are you waiting for? Go read it!
GNOME Journal is licensed under a CC-BY-SA 3.0 license. Translate it, podcast it, share it!