GNOME Journal Issue 21 is out!
The GNOME Journal team has released the latest issue , featuring five brand new articles.
We have three articles based on talks and experiences at GUADEC 2010 in The Hague and two interviews.
- Writing simple, real-time games by Chris Lord
- Should I get involved? by William Carlson (aka Williamfromtexas)
- Behind the Scenes with Joanmarie Diggs
- Grilo: Integrating multimedia content in your application by Iago Toral
- GNOME Advisory Board interview with Bradley Kuhn by Stormy Peters
What are you waiting for? Go read it !
GNOME Journal is licensed under a CC-BY-SA 3.0 license . Translate it, podcast it, share it!