The latest GNOME Journal is out!
We have six articles in this issue:
- Will Kahn-Greene writes his first article for GNOME Journal about the GNOME Miro Community. Want to watch videos about GNOME? Will has all the information you need.
- GNOME Bugzilla was upgraded late last year. Sumana Harihareswara writes up the case study on the partnership between the GNOME Foundation, Canonical and Everything Solved, a consultancy focused on Bugzilla.
- Stormy Peters interviews Juan José Sánchez Penas, who works at Igalia and sits on the GNOME Advisory Board.
- Jono Bacon writes about a topic I’m personally passionate about – tools for opportunistic developers who want to write small, focused and fun applications for GNOME.
- And another topic I’m passionate about – Shaun McCance introduces Mallard, the new XML schema we’re using to write help and documentation in GNOME.
- And last, but not certainly not least – Jim Hodapp writes a Letter from the Editor – thank you Jim for all your hard work on GNOME Journal as Editor in Chief and your kind words.
Thank you to all our writers and editors for this release. Want to write an article or get involved? Join the mailing list here.