GNOME Journal Issue 15 Released!
The GNOME Journal team is excited to announce the second release of 2009 of the GNOME Journal, Issue 15 . Featuring six new articles, including three from first time GNOME Journal contributors, in this edition you will find:
- A review of Project Hamster by Les Harris
- An interview on working with upstream with Laszlo Peter by Stormy Peters
- Using git for GNOME translators by Og Maciel
- An introduction to GNOME Zeitgeist by Natan Yellin
- A look at some of GNOME Do’s advanced features by Jorge Castro
- Behind the Scenes with Owen Taylor by Paul Cutler (Hey, that’s me!)
Thank you to all of our authors for their articles in this issue, and to Stef and Lucas for their help editing.