I updated the blog to WordPress 2.1 last night, which has a lots of little updates. The upgrade went perfectly, and my theme and plugins seem to work without any errors.
I finally found the option in WordPress to update the feed to full posts instead of the summaries, which makes the blog much more friendly to RSS readers. A bonus effect is that it fixes the Daily Links post to post in bullet summaries in feedreaders instead of mashing the post in to one paragraph.
In addition, I switched feed management to Feedburner last month, so there should be one clean feed for everyone who subscribes, and gives me some nice statistics on who’s reading.
If anything appears out of the ordinary, let me know!